Latest Version History of Untitled Goose Game
- 2019-11-04 06:30
Here I decided to describe the report of latest changes from the game developers. If you want to be aware of the latest versions of the game, you are welcome!
1.0.7 - Current
- Fixed a cosmetic issue affecting the Chinese serif font.
- Made loading of save game files more robust (Thanks, Denis!)
- Made the goose only load at areas that have been properly unlocked.
- Fixed a case where the Groundskeeper couldn’t decide which hat to wear.
- Made catching items thrown over the fence register more reliably.
- Fixed an issue that affected the crossing out of the shopping list in French.
- Fixed some localization mistakes.
- Added a setting to change the font of the settings menu.
- Added a setting to have the camera only follow the goose, for people who experience motion sickness.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when completing certain goals after completing the entire to-do list.
- Added a message to the loading screen which explains that the game autosaves.
- Added a message to the rebind menu that explains how to find the in-game controls screen.
- Made the TV shop phone loud enough that it can be heard when the TV Shop Owner is on bell patrol.
- Fixed a problem where new items wouldn’t be placed on the bust.
- Added this version history file to the build.